Thursday, May 6, 2010

Country Theme Wedding Cupcakes


Last April 24 was a perfect Spring day for a wedding at the Meadow View Plantation, Manheim PA. It was my first time to deliver a wedding cake at this venue and it was such a nice discovery. I really enjoy delivering wedding cakes and being a part of such a happy event but finding these romantic settings is another plus! The reception was at a restored historic 18th century barn surrounded by 48 acres of rolling hills and private estates. The gorgeous setting was inspiring and I couldn't wait to set up the wedding cupcakes!

With boxes of cupcakes on hand, I started working and placing the sweet treats on the custom made wooden stand. There were three flavors of cupcakes: Red Velvet with Vanilla Buttercream, Vanilla with Chocolate Buttercream, and Chocolate with Vanilla Buttercream. The matching cutting cake made of Red Velvet Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Filling was decorated in country style as requested by the bride and groom - wooden farm fence with a cowboy hat and wedding veil.

To complete the day for me, I got to see and chat with the glowing bride too! She looked stunning and happy! Oh, I think the groom fell in love with her all over again when he saw her walk down the aisle. Yeah, call me a silly romantic and that's okay! =) I wish both of them all the best and many years of happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Faye,
    We just want to thank you for doing such an awesome job on the cake and cupcakes. Everyone kept coming up to both of us saying how much they loved the look of both. They also couldn't stop talking about how much they loved the taste. Thanks for doing such an awesome job with our cake for our wedding!

    Crystal & BJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!